Oahu Solar Measurement Grid
Latitude: 21.31034o North
Longitude: 158.08675o West
Elevation: 11 AMSL
Time Zone: HST
Data sets currently available on Oahu Archive web site
- 1-Second Global Horizontal Irradiance Grid (March 2010 through October 2011)
- 3-Second RSR 3-Component Irradiance (March 2010 through October 2011)
- 1-Minute RSR Irradiance and Meteorological Data
- See SOLRMAP Kalaeloa Oahu Station
- Instrument meta data
- Satellite map showing measurement locations
- These data and any subset may not be publically redistributed by any means.
- Any publication based in whole or in part on these data sets should conspicuously acknowledge the data source as the National Renewable Energy Laboratory.
Sengupta, M.; Andreas, A. (2010). Oahu Solar Measurement Grid (1-Year Archive):
1-Second Solar Irradiance; Oahu, Hawaii (Data); NREL Report No. DA-5500-56506.
For more information about Oahu Irradiance Grid contact: Manajit Sengupta