SRRL BMS Monthly Data Sets
- Quality assessed data files are comma delimited ASCII text files, which have been compressed using the ZIP format, these are the field and flag definitions. If you need a ZIP extraction utility it can be obtained from PKWare.com or WinZip.com.
- Monthly Reports contain hourly averages for each day and daily totals (or daily average). It also contains monthly avg/min/max for each hour and for the daily total (or daily average). A report is done for each instrument and they are comma delimited ASCII text files, a PDF version is available on the Monthly Reports and Plots page. The Excel template that was used to generate the PDF Files from the ASCII Files is also available.
- Monthly Plots (derived from the reports) showing the minimum, average, and maximum values over the month for each hour of the day are available on the Monthly Reports and Plots page.
- Data and plots for an entire year, derived from the lower right statistics on monthly reports, are available on the Yearly Data and Plots page.
- The TMY3 format data are hourly values of primary solar radiation and meteorological measurements formatted for use with software that support the TMY3 format, see the TMY3 User's Manual (1.65 MB PDF) for more information. The TMY3 data can also be converted to TMY2 format using software provided on the RReDC.
- The cylinder plot shows a graphical representation of flagging statistics for the SERI_QC tested instruments.
- The qcfit plot shows a graphical representation of where the SERI_QC tested data lie in a K-space region.
- The Full Flag Summary are comma delimited ASCII text files that show flag frequencies for every flag (0-99) for all instruments.
- The Flag Summary Table are ASCII text files that show only the major flags in percentages for all instruments.
[NREL] [MIDC] [SRRL BMS]